Fawry pay and WooCommerce – Fawry Payment Gateway
WooCommerce is an open-source e-commerce plugin for WordPress. It is designed for small to large-sized online merchants using WordPress.This plugin quickly became popular for its simplicity to install and customize and free base product.
What is Fawry Pay?
What WooCommerce Fawry Payment Gateway used for?
FAWRY – CASH ON DELIVERY
FAWRY – CREDIT CARD
For testing of Payment Gateway, Fawry pay Sandbox has been integrated with the plugin.
Overall, this integration allows users to pay for their Orders and Subscriptions of WooCommerce on your site using Fawry Pay.
- Dual-mode of payments, Cash on Delivery, and Credit Card.
- The system will generate an order reference number for Admin and User.
- Fawry pay sandbox integrated to test the Payment Gateway.
- Orders and Subscription logs, with detailed information.
- Records already used credit cards, and admin can choose to delete the saved credit cards from the system.
FAWRY (CASH ON DELIVERY METHOD)
- Admin can enable Fawry cash on delivery sandbox by clicking the checkmark.
- After the sandbox has been enabled admin can test the Fawry cash on the delivery payment method
- Admin has to get test merchant code and test secure key from Fawry pay authors, to enable the testing environment.
- Admin has to click the save changes button to save the settings.
FAWRY (CREDIT CARD METHOD)
- Admin can enable Fawry credit card sandbox by clicking the checkmark.
- After the sandbox has been enabled admin can test the Fawry credit card payment method.
- Admin has to get test merchant code and test secure key from Fawry Gateway authors, to enable the testing environment.
- Admin has to click the Save changes button to save the settings.
Contact us today if you need assistance in starting to accept Fawry payments through your website.